Thursday 9 May 2013

TREATMENT TEMPLATE - copy and paste


iT IS EXPECTED this will be between 4-6 pages minimum. 



A
TREATMENT
FOR

______________________________________



Prepared by



Date


Example: It is proposed that the film will be of …. To …. Minutes duration, and that it will be filmed at various locations. Include pictures of these locations here or later on in the treatment, explaining why you've selected these locations.

My target audience is....... (Read your brief, explaining in depth)



The film will emphasise………………….
Filming will take place at…………………………….. on……………………………….

The film will concentrate on……………………………………..and will reflect…………………………………….


This film will include the following conventions of horror films - explain....






After watching the following horror films or horror film trailers I have been influenced by:





Problems encountered (limitations and constraints)

……………………………………………………………………….

The film will include the following:

(1) Character names and their motivations in the film:

(2) Setting:

(3) Mood/Tone:

(4) Camera Shots:

(5) Camera movement/lighting/angles:

(6) Costume/props, locations, etc:

(7) Sound and music:






A summary of what the film entails goes here. Explain what will happen under the following:



HORROR FILM OPENING:
My 'order' (everyday routine of character) would be:
My 'disorder' (a conflict or problem encountered) would be: 


If I was to make a longer feature film, my longer film would include:
I've chosen certain key elements in my horror film opening because...




No comments:

Post a Comment